My Policy About Purchases
I accept orders for products that I custom produce for you in a timely manner. The exact amount of time it takes to finish your order personally will vary. I will return your money if I get backlogged and cannot fill your order in a mutually acceptable time frame. My expectation is that I can fill your order of a single limited edition print in 2 to 4 weeks. That means it has been delivered to you if you are in the continental United States. International orders should arrive within 2-6 weeks depending upon customs and international processes. I am not responsible for any costs levied for international shipping, tariffs and customs.
When you get your order, if you are not satisfied with the quality or want to return your order, contact me and you can return your merchandise if it is in the original condition. I will replace it or refund your money. I am not responsible for the cost of return shipping. Refunds will be made only if requested within 30 days after the order is shipped, or 45 days after the purchase date.
Local pickup, when it is offered, is by appointment only. Contact Anne Miller to schedule your pickup.
Thanks for visiting Anne Miller Photography!
Terms and Conditions:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Anne Miller Photography, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your annemillerphotography.com Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities and actions that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Anne Miller Photography of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Anne Miller Photography will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Anne Miller Photography has the right (though not the obligation) to terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Anne Miller Photography’s sole discretion.
2. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Anne Miller Photography asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by annemillerphotography.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Anne Miller Photography in accordance with Anne Miller Photography’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Anne Miller Photography will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
3. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Anne Miller Photography to you any Anne Miller Photography or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Anne Miller Photography. Anne Miller Photography, annemillerphotography.com, the annemillerphotography.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with annemillerphotography.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Anne Miller Photography or Anne Miller Photography’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Anne Miller Photography or third-party trademarks.
4. Changes. Anne Miller Photography reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Anne Miller Photography may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Anne Miller Photography and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Anne Miller Photography nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
6. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Anne Miller Photography, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Anne Miller Photography under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Anne Miller Photography shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Anne Miller Photography, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
8. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Anne Miller Photography and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Anne Miller Photography, or by the posting by Anne Miller Photography of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Yolo County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Yolo County, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Anne Miller Photography may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.